Arega Pharma is a Belgian company, active in sales and distribution of medicines, self-care products
and medical devices. We aim to maximize access to medicines for all people by offering affordable
care in all therapeutic areas. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant.
The purpose of this new role is to support our finance and logistics department in their daily operations.
You will report directly to our CFO-director
Who are you?
• Pro-active and you like to take initiative.
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Loyal and steadfast
• Hands-on team player, eager to help
Why you should apply
Arega is a fast-growing company, an open and dynamic environment that allows you to further shape your role and career.
The environment is stimulating, enhancing a self-steering mentality and rewards
individual initiative taking. If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• AR and AP accounting : performing day-do-day transactions, including posting bank statements, vendor invoices, preparing payments, distribution and treatment of customer invoices, ad hoc accounting projects
• Input of master data : vendors, customers, materials in close collaboration with other departments
• Cash collection and recovery of outstanding AR-payments : pro-active, personal approach in close collaboration with the Inside Sales department
• Assists Inside Sales department with the follow-up of customer complaints, input of sales orders during ‘rush hour’ and other ad hoc requests
• Participate in call actions (Dutch and French) to support of the sales force
• Administrative support in receiving of goods and in follow-up of purchase orders
1-3 years’ experience in a finance and/or administrative position
• Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Fluent in Dutch and French (both : written and verbal), English.
• Knowledge of AFAS (ERP accounting Profit) is a plus