Arega Pharma is a Belgian company, active in sales and distribution of medicines, self-care products and medical devices. We aim to maximize access to medicines for all people by offering affordable care in all therapeutic areas.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Business Controller. In this new position, you will act as principal financial business partner for our commercial team, providing financial insight and enabling effective decision making. You report directly to our CFO.
Who are you?
- You are pro-active and you like to take initiative.
- You are flexible and ready to grow with us.
Why you should apply
You will be part of a fast growing company. A dynamic environment that will allow you to further shape your role and career. If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main tasks and responsibilities
- P&L forecasting as well as Reporting; create templates to develop financial plans, ensuring that business and financial drivers are transparent and risks and opportunities are clearly identified.
- Establish good relationships with business partners across the organization and provide insights based on financial data that will help in managing our business and improve our portfolio.
- Provide professional insights and a coherent financial picture to our management team, to support business decisions.
- Ensure best in class performance and continuous improvement within your area.
The role has no direct reports but requires close collaboration with all departments.
- Master in Economics or Finance & Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in FMCG or pharma, or in Auditing.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and hands on experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Strong communication skills (Dutch, French, English).
- You feel at ease in a matrix organization, you like to work with people from different business units.
- Last but not least, you show active interest in our business.