Arega Pharma is a Belgian company, active in sales and distribution of medicines, self-care products and medical devices. We aim to maximize access to medicines for all people by offering affordable care in all therapeutic areas.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager Hospital. In this new position, you will develop the full life cycle strategy for assigned products. This is a combination of existing products and products in development. You work in a small team and you report directly to our Marketing Director.
Who are you?
- You are pro-active and you like to take initiative.
- You are flexible, open minded, resilient and result oriented.
- You are able to navigate in a complex matrix or DMU environment.
Why you should apply
You will be part of a fast growing company. A dynamic environment that will allow you to further shape your role and career. If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You develop an efficient marketing strategy for your products, including tactical and operational planning and you take the lead in all activities.
- You prepare, control and coordinate all pre-marketing activities, from conducting market research in hospitals up to optimizing pricing strategy, together with Finance and Sales, but you also think about physical distribution, prescription habits,….
- You will be involved in the creative process by briefing the agency and following all advertising phases and promotional activities.
- You have full responsibility for P&L analysis and budget related to your projects and products.
- You make sure to train our sales people and why not, go to clients together with sales, to experience first hand how your product is being perceived in the market.
The role has no direct reports but requires close collaboration with different departments in- and outside Arega.
- Master in (para)Medical, Science, Economics or equivalent.
- Experience in marketing of pharmaceutical products (specialty products, medical devices, branded products) is a must.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, ideally as Product Manager in pharma, or as Sales Representative.