Arega Pharma is a Belgian company, active in sales and distribution of medicines, self-care products and medical devices. We aim to maximize access to medicines for all people by offering affordable care in all therapeutic areas.
We are currently looking for a versatile Market Access and Portfolio Manager. In this position, your main focus will be on pricing and reimbursement of our products, as well as strategic portfolio management. You report to our Chief Operations Officer.
Who are you?
• You are a good communicator, able to gain and create cross-functional insights.
• You have good numerical skills, you are data driven and you like to analyze Business Cases.
• You are flexible and ready to grow with us.
Why you should apply
Arega is a fast growing company, an open and dynamic environment that allows you to further shape your role and career. The environment is stimulating, enhancing a self-steering mentality and rewards individual initiative taking. If interested, please send your CV to dieter.goossens@adminarega-com
Main tasks and responsibilities
• You make sure to obtain best pricing conditions with Health Authorities.
• You work intensively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimization andfurther diversification of our portfolio.
• Establish good relationships across and outside of the organization, in order to develop yournetwork, knowledge and expertise.
• Analyze our portfolio’s performance, suggest improvements and share your experienceswith other stakeholders and management. We appreciate your input to support businessdecisions and to increase results.
• Ensure best in class performance and continuous improvement within your area.
The role has 1 direct report and requires also close collaboration with different departments in- and outside Arega.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in pharma in a similar position.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• You are proactive and you like to take initiative and ownership.
• Result oriented with a strategic focus on improvement of our portfolio.
• You feel at ease in a matrix organization, you like to work with people from differentbusiness units.