Arega Pharma is a Belgian company, active in sales and distribution of medicines, self-care products and medical devices. We aim to maximize access to medicines for all people by offering affordable care in all therapeutic areas.
We are currently looking for a Medical Advisor. The purpose of this new role is to cover all medical and scientific activities for allocated products and/or allocated therapeutic area. You guarantee that all legal and regulatory requirements, in terms of information sharing and drug safety reporting are fully met. You will also make sure that late phase clinical development and life cycle management activities are executed according to international guidelines. You work in a small team and you report directly to our Chief Medical Officer.
Who are you?
- Pro-active and you like to take initiative.
- Flexible, open minded, resilient and result oriented.
- Easy networker, able to navigate in a matrix or complex DMU environment.
Why you should apply
Arega is a fast growing company, an open and dynamic environment that allows you to further shape your role and career. The environment is stimulating, enhancing a self-steering mentality and rewards individual initiative taking. If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You develop and maintain in depth disease and product knowledge on your therapeutic areas.
- You keep information and publication services up to date in order to provide optimal medical and scientific advice.
- You provide input to our Marketing and Sales teams and you build an external network of Healthcare Professionals, Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Advocacy Representatives.
- You coordinate clinical development and management of clinical research initiatives related to late phase development and life cycle management.
- Overall, you guarantee compliance regarding all legal and regulatory requirements.
The role has no direct reports but requires close collaboration with all departments, in- and outside of the company.
- Master in Life Sciences, by preference in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, in pharma, ideally in Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Good presentation and networking skills.